Monday, August 14, 2006

 

How do I know you?

I've noticed via my "map counter" that this blog has had visitors from many more places than I would have guessed. I suspect almost everyone that visits here is either a friend, a family member, or an acquaintance from Jazzfanz.com--since those are basically the three groups of people that I've told about my blog.

So, if you don't mind, please take a second and leave a comment saying who you are and/or how I know you. Much appreciated!

Edited: apparently I had been using the setting that only allowed registered users to leave comments. I think I've changed that, so that anyone can leave a comment now: select "Anonymous" user.

Comments:
How do you know me? Such a short memory you have! Well, you know me from Church, that's where. I'm the one who dreads counting change and fighting with the copier. We also share fond memories of Land of the Lost. Oh wait, you mean identify myself for the others who come here. I'm just this guy who lives in SE Minnesota who happens to go to the same Church.
 
I like LaCrosse for another couple of reasons. First, John, Pauline, Leslie and Emily live there. Second, you can go out to breakfast and hear two men reading and discussing the New Testament at a neighboring table.

Did you get my first comment last week? Plusses and minuses of living in LaCrosse (minuses is misspelled).

Mom
 
Re: "minuses is misspelled"--typos don't count as misspellings. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?