Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Thanksgiving 2006

Quick update: We had Thanksgiving dinner with our neighbors, Heidi and Scott Blanke. They had a few other families over as well. Pauline made rolls, some of the guests brought pies, and the Blankes made the rest. Pauline was happy not to have to make the Thanksgiving dinner, until she realized that it would mean no turkey leftovers! So she bought a turkey of her own, which we will presumably cook at some point in the not so distant future.

I got some movie watching in, a couple of house projects, and somewhat surprisingly managed to not do one iota of school work Thurs, Fri, or today. Hope I don't pay for that too badly next week.

Comments:
I relate to lamenting no leftovers. I told Todd that I'm going to have to make some homemade stuffing in the next couple days because I can't handle not having my Grandma's recipe at least once a year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?