Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Senior study room - a BYU memory

I was talking to someone today about the "senior study room" that existed for Physics majors when I was a student. My favorite memory of the senior study room:

I was in there working on a long homework assignment. All of a sudden, two Asian grad students started having a heated discussion with each other (in Chinese). They started really going at it and their voices grew louder and louder. Finally, in disgust, one of them marched over to the board, where he grabbed a piece of chalk, and wrote: "49ers 20, Cowboys 10".(*) Then he stomped on out of the room. Completely cracked me up.

(*) Teams and scores may not be completely accurately remembered after all these years.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?