Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 

Bowling ball demo - recorded!

This is a first for me--a student recorded one of my demos in class today. She posted the short video clip on photobucket, and sent me a link!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/poppy_ng/?action=view¤t=Natuurkundepresentatie-kinetischenp.flv

It's a bowling-ball demo, illustrating conservation of energy. I let got of the bowling ball very close to my face; it swings out and then back, to the same spot (more or less) where I let it go.

Makes me wonder if she and/or others are recording stuff all the time, and this is the first I've heard of it, or if this was the first recording. Hmm.

Comments:
And I thought my bowling technique needed work. Looks like the students enjoyed the demonstration, soon you'll be world famous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?