Tuesday, November 03, 2009

 

A free man

Haven't posted anything in about a month... the reasons are three:
(1) I had to submit a paper for publication. The paper was rejected, so I had to rewrite part of it, then resubmit it (to a different journal).
(2) I had a BYU grant proposal due last week on Friday, to help fund my undergraduate research students.
(3) I had an NSF grant proposal due yesterday. That's mainly what has made me work Saturdays and weekdays until ~8 pm each day for the last three weeks. But, it looks really good (in my opinion) and I got it turned in with about 4 hours to spare! :-)

So, I feel like a free man now.

To celebrate, let me post this comment one of my Physics 105 students sent me today:
You should go to the Physics department and demand to teach physics 106 and then demand more money because you would be worth it!!! We wish you were teaching 106 but alas, the world doesn't grant us every wish. Thanks for all you've taught us!!


Comments:
those comments are what makes teaching worth it. Congrats on all your work this month!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?