Wednesday, December 30, 2009

 

Student comments

I've been reading through student comments most of the day today, regarding the Physics 105 class that just got over. It seems like there are more positive comments and fewer negative comments than ever before, so I must be getting better. Better at maintaining student morale, at least, if nothing else. ;-)

Anyway, I decided I had to post this comment because it just made me smile:
Overall, I think the class was really great. Dr. Colton is a really great teacher who makes physics interesting and easy to understand. Dr. Colton explained the principles of physics really well and class lecture was always really good and helpful to clarify the principles and concepts we were learning. Dr. Colton should teach 105 all the time because he does it really well. Dr. Colton teaches 105 in a manner that is very easy to understand and also many of the principles that we learn are principles we have to use in the next thing we are learning. Dr. Colton is a great teacher which made 105 great class.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?